Hillary Clinton Sees America At the Crossroads for a New Beginning




"Good evening. As we start this New Year, America is at a crossroads.

We're a nation at war in a dangerous world.

We have a faltering economy, an energy crisis and 47 million people without health care.

But after seven long years of this administration, we finally have the opportunity for a new beginning.

Tomorrow, you can take the first step.

After all the town meetings, the pie and coffee, it comes down to this: Who's ready to be president and ready to start solving the big challenges we face on day one?

And we can solve them.

We can end the era of cowboy diplomacy and bring our sons and daughters home from Iraq.

We can make a new beginning for our economy and rebuild our great middle class. We can reform our government and transform our energy future.

We can make a new beginning on health care: cut costs, improve quality and cover every American.

I'm not running for President to put Band-Aids on our problems. I'm running to solve them.

You've welcomed me into your hearts and your homes. And I thank you. The stories you've shared will always stay with me.

Parents juggling jobs to pay for college for their kids, soldiers' families praying for a safe return. All the men and women across this state who have whispered their health care problems to me: bills they can't pay, parents they can't afford to care for, insurance companies who refuse to help.

I know you've waited a long time for a president who could hear you and see you. I would like to be that president.

So I ask you to caucus for me tomorrow. Put on your coats and call up a friend and help me change America.

If you stand with me for one night, I will stand up for you every day as your
president.

I'll work my heart out to bring the country we love the new beginning it needs, and I will be ready to start on day one. Thank you.

I'm Hillary Clinton and I approved this message."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.