God Bless New Hampshire for Voting for Hillary Clinton


Dear Orikinla,

You and I surprised a lot of people tonight!

In the days after Iowa, I turned to you and asked you to stand with me. When I needed you most, you came through with flying colors.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

All the best,

Hillary Clinton

God Bless New Hampshire for Voting for Hillary Clinton

We thank the Almighty God who gave us victory in New Hampshire.
After Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton lost to Senator Barack Obama in the Iowa Caucuses, the legions of the anti-Clinton cult increased and swarmed the American mainstream news media to frustrate her and accelerate the momentum of the over-hyped Barack Obama into New Hampshire, to defeat Hillary Clinton again. But, I did not give up my support for her good cause. I continued my campaign for her victory on my blogs and websites and other sites.

I am learning many lessons of life from American politics. The lessons I know would be of immense benefit to my country, Nigeria, and me.

Before the polls, I went down on my knees to ask God for divine intervention to give her daughter Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton victory over her enemies and God answered my prayer. I did not wait for the results last night before going to bed. I woke up this morning and prayed as usual in my early morning devotion to God. After my prayers, I went to the main house to greet my younger sister Stella and her children and she greeted me with the good news that Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton has won the New Hampshire primary of the Democratic Party. The news was on Sky News and on the CNN. I was elated as I jumped up praising and thanking God for giving us this victory. I went down on my knees and lifted up my hands to thank God with tears of joy in my eyes.

To God be all the glory for our victory!
HillRaisers are jubilating all over America and the rest of the world.

I love you New Hampshire!
I thank you for voting for Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton.
I thank you for giving her the great lift to get her grove back!
I thank you for not losing faith in our hope for the restoration of the American Dream and for the great leadership of America in the world.
God bless New Hampshire!

God bless America!

N.B:
Do not give up your hope, no matter the negative forces or voices of opposition against you, because as long as you are still breathing, and looking ahead, you will make it.
Keep on doing your best for the common good of humanity and you will succeed.
Trust God always, because God answers prayers.

Join Us Today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.

Ginny, First Coal Mining Search and Rescue Dog in the World