Voices Across America


Dear Orikinla,


Come Monday night, we'll be only hours away from millions of people in 22 states heading out to make their voices heard.

So what I want to do Monday night is the kind of campaigning I love the most -- talking with people, listening to their questions, and sharing our hopes and dreams for America's future.

Will you be a part of this special opportunity to share ideas with people all across the country?

We're planning our Voices Across America town hall meeting. This event -- one of the biggest town hall meetings America has ever seen -- will be broadcast live Monday night on Hallmark Channel starting at 9 p.m. EST. Or you can watch it live on
HillaryClinton.com.

I really hope you'll tune in -- and, if you can, get your friends and family to join you. But there's an even more immediate way you can help. Take a moment to send me the question you'd most like to ask me at this crucial time in our campaign.

I'll be taking questions from audience members in New York and in 21 other locations in states that will be voting the following day. We'll all be connected by satellite, and I'll take questions from online supporters like you.

Better still, we'll choose one person who submits a question online to come out to New York and ask their question in person.

I hope you'll join me Monday night at 9 p.m. EST either by watching on Hallmark Channel or on HillaryClinton.com.

And if you send me your question today, who knows, you might just get to join me in New York!

Click here to send me your question.

We've made listening and learning a big part of our campaign from the very beginning. So I'm really excited about what we have planned for Monday night. It will be a great evening of conversation followed by a great day of victory.

Thanks so much for all you are doing. This is a remarkable experience we are going through and I'm so glad you're a part of it.

All the best,

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.

Ginny, First Coal Mining Search and Rescue Dog in the World