Hillary Clinton: When I Get To The White House, I'll End The War in Iraq and Bring Our Troops Home

Running for president means asking a lot of people to put their faith in you -- and putting your faith in a lot of people. You've never let me down, and my promise to you has always been this: if you put your faith in me, I will fight for you every day when I'm president.

When I get to the White House, I'll end the war in Iraq and bring our troops home. I'll stop the cowboy diplomacy and Bush's war on science. I'll reverse the attacks on our Constitution and civil liberties. I'll ask the Congress to send me everything that Bush vetoed, like stem cell research and the Children's Health Insurance Program. From day one, I'll be fighting for you, because America needs a clean and decisive break from seven years of George Bush.

Not one of the Republican candidates is capable of making that happen. They're all promising four more years of the same failed policies.

They see Bush's failure in Iraq and want to continue it. They see failure of leadership on the economy and want to repeat it. They see his assault on civil liberties and the disgraces of Guantanamo and want to carry them on.


We need a candidate who can beat them.

~ Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton

Endorsed by the following:

Former Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright,

Former Vice President Walter F. Mondale,

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Gen. Wesley Clark,

Mayor Antonio R. Villaraigosa of Los Angeles and the majority of Americans and millions in other parts of the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.