Happy Holidays From Hillary Rodham Clinton



Dear Orikinla,

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I'm so grateful to have your friendship and support during this time of year when we all strive to focus on those things that matter most: our family, our friends, and the desire for peace and goodwill.

As 2007 draws to a close, I am hopeful about what we can accomplish for America together. There is so much good we can do with a positive vision for change and the will to see it done.

My wish for the holidays is that I have the opportunity to make a difference for those Americans who have been invisible for too long. It means so much to know that we share that wish and are working together to change our country.

I know you share my gratitude to the members of our armed forces who are serving overseas, separated from their loved ones during the holidays. They and their families continue to make an enormous sacrifice for us all, and I wish them a safe and happy holiday.

I hope that you and your family have a joyous holiday season, full of love and good cheer.

Thank you so much for all you do for our campaign.


Sincerely,

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.