Hillary Clinton is the American Dream

Dear Orikinla,


It has been 316 days since we started this journey.

I've been working my heart out from the very first day of this campaign, because your support deserves nothing less. And you've been right there with me, every step of the way.

In Iowa, we're in a dead heat. There are only 31 days until the Iowa caucuses, the first contest in the race to the White House. With so little time to go, what you and I do in the coming weeks will decide this race.

We are setting fundraising goals on a week-to-week basis, and this week we must raise $1.25 million to ensure we have the resources we need to win. You've already done so much to help me during the past 316 days. Will you contribute today so I can win the Democratic nomination for president?

Click here to contribute and help me win.

Think about what we can accomplish if we win. We can finally end the war in Iraq. We can make sure every last man, woman, and child in this country has affordable, quality health care. We can put our economy back to work for the middle class again, and create millions of new jobs. We can make stopping global warming a real priority, and achieve true energy independence.

We can achieve these together, but not if we don't pass the test we're facing now.

I'm asking you personally, from me to you, Orikinla -- with 31 days left, help me win these races so we can take on the Republican nominee in November 2008, win the White House, and change America.

With the Democratic nomination hinging on our actions over these next few weeks, we cannot take anything for granted or let up for a moment between now and then. That is why I am turning to you now. We have a goal to reach: $1.25 million by midnight Friday.

Contribute to help us reach our goal and win.

It means so much to me to know you're on my side. I promise to continue working as hard as I can to win every last vote.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do.

Sincerely,

Hillary Rodham Clinton



The Hillary Clinton Interview



After a series of attacks from both Republican and Democrats, Sen. Hillary Clinton has decided to defend herself. The presidential candidate sits for an exclusive interview with Katie Couric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.