Senators Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John McCain React To Eliot L. Spitzer's Sex Scandal

Senators Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John McCain have reacted to Gov. Eliot Spitzer's sex scandal.

Hillary Rodham Clinton: “Let’s wait and see what comes out over the next days. But right now I don’t have any comment and I think it’s appropriate just to wish his family well and we’ll wait and see how things develop.”

Gov. Eliot Spitzer is one of the Super Delegates who have endorsed Senator Hillary Clinton.

Barack Obama: “I really haven’t seen the details of it, so I don’t know what’s going on. I’m a little in the dark.” He declined to comment further.

John McCain: “I was just watching, as all of you have, this information about the governor of New York. I don’t know what to make of it.’’ Later, he said that it was something that “nobody ever expected” and added, “Our prayers go out to his family.’’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.