Hillary Clinton's Presidential Campaign Album



Dear Orikinla,

Throughout this campaign, one of the things that has touched me the most has been the incredible show of support I've seen from the people I meet every day.

I'm energized by the crowds of thousands cheering on my campaign. I'm moved by the mother who takes my arm and tells me to fight to make sure the insurance companies don't deny her son coverage.

And I am inspired by all you have done for my campaign. You've made calls, you've volunteered, you've voted, you've given -- and I'm so grateful for all you've done.

My campaign has put together an album of some recent photos from the campaign trail in Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. I hope you'll take a look and enjoy!

Thank you for everything,


Hillary Rodham Clinton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.