Jeta Amata’s Black November Blames Niger Delta People for Their Predicament

Don King, Vivica Fox, Jeta Amata.

Jeta Amata’s Black November Blames Niger Delta People for Their Predicament



"I looked at it and said, 'If I'm going to tell the story, I'd better tell it irrespective of what some groups or government or companies think. I had been too conservative, trying not to make them look so bad. In [the first version], I'd blamed my own people, the Niger delta people, for part of the crisis. I put a lot of the blame on us."
~ Jeta Amata speaking on his film Black November.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.

Ginny, First Coal Mining Search and Rescue Dog in the World