Is Abubakar Atiku Innocent?



"I have no relationship with Mr. Jefferson, personal or private, other than the usual diplomatic courtesies extended to a high-ranking U.S. official who states that he is interested in promoting trade, investment and the transfer of technology to Nigeria," Abubakar said.
Washington Post


JEFFERSON, William Jennings

In my previous commentaries, I have already addressed this scandalous case of Rep. William J. Jefferson (D-La.) who has been accused of bribery and corruption by the FBI and his statements have implicated Vice President Atiku Abubakar of Nigeria. But Atiku has denied that he had any criminal deals with the Mr. Jefferson. And I want to find out if Atiku is innocent or not.

Comments

y is it that whenver I look at Atiku, I get the impression that he looks like hes a crook or is he? I no no oh!!
I know his nephew and the young man wants to convince me that his uncle is capable of doing his best for Nigeria.

God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.

Ginny, First Coal Mining Search and Rescue Dog in the World