I Beg To Disagree

U.S. Cast a Wide Net in Terror War?

I disagree with the Washington Post report on the released documents of the Guantanamo Bay detainees. Because the truth is, the Pentagon and the CIA have only been fishing in the troubled waters of Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq in the pursuit of the terrorists of the Al Qaida.
And more intelligence reports from Africa have shown that the Al Qaida has cells in several countries in Africa where the US never bothered to search since 9/11 to date.

The Pentagon and the CIA have not been able to understand the intelligentsia of the Al Qaida, whereas the Al Qaida seems to understand the ambiguous and erroneous intelligence network of the Pentagon and the CIA. That is why Osama bin Laden is still elusive till date.

The US should look beyond the Midlle Eastern regions if they really want to catch up with the Al Qaida. Osama bin laden is a nomadic predator.

Comments

Timmah420 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Timmah420 said…
I think you're missing the point. The gist of the article is making the point that they are casting a wide net in respect to the types and number of people that they capture and detain in their active combat zones, not the breadth of their search.

(sorry about double post, accidently hit enter)
I got your point.
But, I am reacting to the article from my own point of view exclusive of the main battle grounds of the war on terror.
Timmah420 said…
I'm not sure I understand what you meant by looking beyond certain regions, could you clarify that a little?

My main contention is that America tends to deal with these issues in too general of terms. For instance, after the attacks of 9/11 and the 2 wars, all muslims have somehow instantly become "suspicious" or "brainwashed" no matter how long they've been citizens, or how much they advocate peace. At this point it strikes me as nothing more than borderline racism.
In my archives are the reports on the battlegrounds of the on-going war on terror and the Al Qaida has agents and terrorists in Algeria, Chad, Somalia, Sudan and even in Nigeria. And the wanted Liberian fugitive Charles Taylor had a pact with Osama bin Laden and in Sierra leone, blood diamonds have been used to finance terrorist groups including the Al Qaida. Osama bin laden has been moving to and fro African countries and the Middle Eastern regions and he even cited Nigeria as one of his targets. And I know the leader of a militia in Nigeria trained by the Al Qaida. In fact, we know each other.
Not that I boast, Nigerian Times has more on the genesis of the Al Qaida than any other site. What I have published on my blog is more factual than all the rants and musings on all the so called American political blogs.

I am a researcher in politcal warfare and my network is even more effective than the whole pentagon and CIA. The costly tactical blunders and mistakes of the American Intelligence in the war on terror have been very annoying and harrowing to me. Because, even Nigerian have been killed from 9/11 to the war in Iraq.

I can do better, because I am better.

See my archives on "Their God:Gold, Oil and Drugs".

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.