King Kong Versus Godzilla

The titanic battle between the King Kong and Godzilla of Nigerian politics is still on as the President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and the Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar are at loggerheads over the political leadership of Nigeria. And Atiku seems to have gained the upper hand in the power struggle.

Atiku was on leave in the US and met with American journalists to tell them how corrupt President Olusegun Obasanjo is. And to defend himself, Obasanjo invited 12 American journalists to his Aso Villa in Abuja and told them that the Vice President Atiku Abubakar is the one guilty of corruption. But one of the journalists preferred to visit Ajegunle,the notorious ghetto in downtown Lagos city and the miserable lives of the poverty-stricken Nigerians he saw there made him wiser.

When fools are in power
There will be disorder.

Comments

Anonymous said…
where ru Ori?
missing u


kashi is posting hott stuff these days

-saby
I am having technical hitches on Blogspot and I read Keshi's blog and other blogs on Blogspot, but I cannot post my comments. And Blogger just sent me a notification today that they locked my blog.

I have replied to their query and I hope I can return to my joys of blgging on Blogspot.

I hope I can post this reply.

Cheers and God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Addax Petroleum Announces Federal Government Approval of Nigeria Gas Utilisation Initiative

Terrorist Attacks on America Before Osama Bin Laden Was Born : 1920 -2005.

Ginny, First Coal Mining Search and Rescue Dog in the World